Friday, November 12, 2010

"In the hopes of reaching the moon, men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet."
-Albert Schweitzer

I'm quite the opposite of what the quote represents. I'm the type of person who smells the roses for too long and forgets where I'm going. Upon seeing these flowers, I sit down and rest. I take a pit stop before reaching my destination in the end, I never reach the moon. I'm stuck where I am because I'm lost and confused as to where I'm supposed to end up. Because I'm not a hard person to please, I think to myself that I'm happy with what I have. I manipulate my thoughts of wanting to reach the moon and decide to settle for less than what I came here for.

I made a new blog to remind myself what I came here for. I'm here for academics and sometimes I forget about that. To keep myself on track, I'm starting new and fresh with a different perspective on how I should look at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment