During the weekend, I had a long talk with my mom and aunt. I hung out with my cousins who told me how much they missed me. I caught up on sleep and realized how much I would miss my best friend if she did actually go somewhere else. I bought the cutest brown cardigan at Forever 21 and a red dress with dandelions with weird back cut pattern on it on Urban. It's the perfect fit, too. I didn't have to take the bus back because of a friend. I bought so much food that it's unbelievable.I lost two pounds and can fit a size 25 in pants right now. I am getting my shit together and I'm trying harder. I actually started on my paper that's due on Thursday. I'm also going to a party with my hallmates on Friday. This week is going to be really good.
Even though I'm not doing too well in chemistry and math, I have everything that I really need. It only motivates me to try harder and do better in school.
Also, I made a pact with Evelyn on the things we should work on. Seriously, we're either each other's downfalls or we push each other to do better.
My short-term goals
1) Stay at 118-122 lbs.
2) Get a 3.0 or higher this quarter...stupid chemistry and math...
3) Not only should I feel good, I should look good! That means stop dressing like I woke up from bed.
4) Cuss less, be less perverted, and show a good dose of "derpy" at appropriate times
5) Walk normally
6) Stop missing lectures excluding anthropology
7) Go to the library more
8) Be curious and aware of my environment
9) Quit biting my nails
10) Develop good study habits
11) STOP GOING ON FACEBOOK. I PRACTICALLY TROLL THAT SITE LIKE CRAZY
P.S JUSTIN, SMD. YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY OF BEING NUMBER ONE. ^__________^
nigga, i went to all my classes today! ^____^
ReplyDeleteruffz u