-Alarm at 740A.M woke me up...however the 8AM one never woke me up and it was Evelyn who woke me up at 932AM....
-Thanks Evelyn...you saved my ass. I would have been late for lab ):
-Ran to the Life Sciences building and saw the elevator open, which was like 30 feet from me. I ran faster and tripped and fell. However, I got up like a trooper. Made it to lab on time with scrapped hands.
-Picked appropriate seedlings out of a petri dish and planted them. Three hours of this...
-Met a fourth year named Stacy who told me about another internship, thanks!
-Greenhouse was hot as hell
-Taped envelopes for 30 minutes and saw Joseph
-Read for a bit and went to buy my book
-History discussion at 4PM, LOL did not know anything...so embarrassing
-5pm Physics...almost fell asleep...-__- CLAS teacher goes in circles...
-6pm-9pm chem lab! so eassyyyy, my partner is so nice :)
-Burned my fingers on a ring gauze -__-
-late night dining finally food!! delicious
Tuesday is definitely the most tiring day of the week; I feel accomplished. The taste of food is ten times more delicious than a regular meal when you haven't eaten anything the entire day. I'm still very thankful about this position. I feel busy and it's a good feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment